Balanced Eating Essentials
Discover the seven essential habits to become a balanced eater for life.
What if you knew how to eat in a way that was balanced- without stressing over making sure you were counting your calories, tracking your macros, or calculating your points, so that...
- You knew what to put on your plate to feel good, boost your energy, balance your mood, hunger and cravings- whether you're at home, on the go, at a friend's house or at a restaurant.
- You could eat with flexibility- enjoying your favorite foods while still reaching your health goals.
- You had the routines in place so balanced eating actually felt easy, not overwhelming.
- You could ditch the on-again, off-again cycle for GOOD and embrace balanced eating- for life.
Sounds almost too good to be true, right?!
What if I told you it's actually possible to enjoy balanced eating...
... without counting, tracking or measuring your food all day long
... while actually enjoying your favorite foods
(without eating everything in sight)
... with a simple formula, routines that fit your busy life and habits that almost feel too easy.
Here's the deal:
Balance isn't about perfection. It's about flexibility, creating the RIGHT routines and developing habits that will actually move the needle in helping you embrace balance, every single day (without stress).
Balanced Eating Essentials is here to teach you the seven essential habits to becoming a balanced eater- for LIFE.
After working with clients for over six years as a holistic health and nutrition coach, the most consistent struggle I see women face is the how. "I'm done with dieting- but HOW do I actually make balanced eating work in my busy life?"
This course will teach you how.
- Figuring out how to eat well just feels too confusing. You'd rather just have someone give you a plan to follow (but you never know what to do after the plan is over).
- You've struggled with finding consistency with balanced eating outside of being on a diet.
- You want to know the HOW- how do I PRACTICALLY eat in a way that's balanced, every meal, every day?
- You've tried eating intuitively, but you felt like you weren't eating in a way that felt good and you need the next step to balance.
- You need a simpler system to eat well, without the stress.
Kristin Dovbniak is a certified health and nutrition coach and trained chef here to help you embrace balance- without the stress.