Doors are open for a limited time!
Are you sick of spending more than you want to at the grocery store?
Do you wish you could finally get control of your grocery spending...
but still feed your family delicious, nourishing meals?
You're in the right place.
Healthy Mama on a Budget is here to help you take control of your grocery spending by learning how to plan, shop and cook with budget in mind...
No matter how big or small your budget might be.
You'll learn how to simplify creating healthy, budget-friendly meal plans, how to create a budget that works for your family, how to drastically lower your grocery spending, avoid food waste and learn the habits to eat well and spend less.
Created by trained chef, culinary nutritionist and mom of two, Kris Dovbniak, Healthy Mama on a Budget is designed for real life.
With strategies for every stage of budgeting and life, Healthy Mama on a Budget will help you develop healthy grocery spending habits wherever you are in your busy mama life.
- How to create a budget that actually WORKS for your family
- How to create awareness around your spending (and the steps to shift it)
- How to simplify meal planning and find a meal planning style that fits your life
- How to learn how to shop your kitchen- including creating meals from pantry and freezer staples (and how to shop smart so you're never stuck in the takeout trap)
- How to determine if sales are worth it (or just enticing you to buy more)
- The Do's and Don'ts of Bulk Buying
- How to cook with budget in mind
- How to use real food to your advantage for boosting your family's health and lowering your grocery spending
"I have tried for years to lower my grocery spending. Before healthy mama on a budget, I would set goals but I couldn’t figure out how to actually implement them and I ended up over spending each week. Healthy Mama on a Budget gave me all of the tools I needed to reach my grocery budget goals. Before, I was spending on average $1400 per month on groceries. I have now consistently been spending just under $1000 a month. That is $400 a month that I get to put in my savings account!! Kris gives you a very thorough step by step guide on how to meal plan and tons of tips on how to save. I’ve learned through healthy mama on a budget that my biggest mistake was not budgeting for my staple items ahead of time. Now that I plan for the cost of the items that I use consistently every week, I know exactly how much I can spend when I start meal planning. If you are feeling like you have lost control of your grocery budget and you’d like to spend less, I guarantee there will be something in the healthy mama on a budget course to help you save."
- Kristi B
PLUS you'll get...
- 20+ page goal-setting & budget mapping workbook
- 20+ pages of printables including:
- Meal Planning Templates
- Grocery Budget Breakdown
- Grocery Spending Tracker
- Pantry and Freezer Inventory Sheets
- Food Storage Guide
- Seasonal Produce Guides
- Meat Shopping Guide
- Substitution chart
- Bonus Videos:
- Flexible Meal Planning Masterclass ($20 value)
- How I store my recipes for easy access
- Kitchen Organization
- Essential Kitchen Tools
- How to use Meal Prep to save time (and money)
- Over 20 Budget-Friendly Recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner including...
- Apple Spice Steel Cut Oats
- Western Egg Cups
- Banana Bread Oatmeal Cups
- Homemade Freezer Waffles
- Roasted Vegetable & Lentil Meal Prep Bowls
- Mason Jar Quinoa Salad- 3 ways
- Chicken Pot Pie Soup
- Buffalo Roasted Cauliflower Tostadas
- Kielbasa & Cabbage Skillet
- Ginger Pork Bowls
- Fiesta Black Bean & Rice Skillet
- Slow Cooker Herb Chicken
- White Chicken Chili
"Like a lot of other people right now, my grocery spending had been sky high, and I was desperate for a way to cut it without giving up variety and quality. My spending went from $1300 a month average,to an average of $772 a month! That is a major savings for my family of 5, and it really didn't feel like we were sacrificing at all. This course is intense, with SO many resources to utilize. I loved the meal planning unit, and felt that was incredibly helpful, along with the grocery shopping module. They really were packed with information and tips. The worksheets personally helped me the most, as I am a visual learner. Honestly guys, I am 34 and have been meal planning/shopping/cooking for my own family for over a decade and I STILL learned so much from Kris. She truly knows her stuff, and is super easy to listen to- like chatting with a good friend! I would highly recommend this course to anyone struggling with the rising food costs, and needing to cut back spending!"
- Jessica S.
Start🛒 How much should you be spending? (6:55)
Start🛒 YOUR GROCERY BUDGET: Step by Step (22:42)
Start🛒 Budget vs. Spending Amount
Start🛒 How to keep track of your grocery money & spending
StartBONUS: Refining your budget: accounting for eating organic, food allergies, special diets & more
Start⭐️ ACTION STEPS
Get started now!
Kris is a classically trained chef with over a decade of experience in the culinary world, but more importantly- she’s a busy mom of two and a culinary nutritionist with a passion for sharing real food recipes for real families- that are really delicious! Kris founded Healthy Mama Kris in 2014 to help moms stress less about food through delicious family-friendly recipes, simplified meal planning, actually do-able meal prep and realistic grocery budgeting. Kris inspires moms worldwide to enjoy spending time in their kitchen through her digital courses, cooking club membership and top rated podcast, The Healthy Mama Kitchen Podcast. She lives on the gulf coast with her sailor husband and two little sous chefs.
Frequently Asked Questions
I am so excited to help you start your journey of eating well and spending less!